BCATML and The Canadian Association of Second Language Teachers (CASLT) invite exhibitors, sponsors, and advertisers to be part of Celebrating Languages Without Borders (CLWB) 2020
Exhibitor information and costs at a glance:
CLWB 2020 offers direct access to your target audience, allowing you to launch new products and publications, create brand awareness, and maximize your investment. Conference attendees include over 600 language educators and stakeholders from across Canada and abroad: second language teachers, education consultants, program coordinators, school administrators, association representatives, researchers, education professors and students, publishers, settlement agencies for immigrants, and others.
Virtual Booth Fees
- Standard: $200
- Not-for-profit: $150
Virtual Exhibitor Booth
At least three hours of conference time will be dedicated to exhibitors and their virtual booths. The booth package includes a range of innovative apps to promote meaningful contact between exhibitors and conference attendees. All exhibitors will have access to the following:
- Company Information: display your company name, logo, contact information, website, and a brief description
- Announcements: highlight a message at the top of your virtual booth
- Chat: chat with attendees in real time (feature in development)
- Door Prizes: advertise door prizes and easily draw a winner
- Request a Catalogue: allow attendees to request a catalogue
- Appointments: allow attendees to book an online or telephone meeting with you (feature in development)
- Products/Services Gallery: highlight your products and services
- Online Exhibitor Hall: link to your virtual booth from the main exhibitor listing
- Banner: display and link banners at the bottom of your virtual booth
Exhibitors can reserve a short “Exhibitor Showcase” presentation. These 15-minute sessions allow for a 10-minute presentation with five minutes for Q & A. Exhibitor Showcases will take place in a designated exhibitor strand running concurrently with regular CLWB sessions.
Additional Opportunities for Exhibitors
Maximize your visibility at the conference (and beyond) by becoming a sponsor or advertiser. Consult the Information for Sponsors and Advertisers page to learn about other marketing opportunities, including packages that offer a free virtual booth.
Please e-mail Trish Kolber or regarding any specific questions you may have regarding your registration for this year's conference.