Last year, BCATML received 14 applications in our inaugural year, and we expect that this number will grow. Both student and teacher must complete the application process and provide the necessary documents. The deadline for all applications and completed forms is May 1st, 2019, just about a month away. BCATML kindly asks Teachers and Administrators to encourage their graduating students to apply before the deadline. You do not need to be a member to nominate a student for this award.
Academic Eligibility Criteria:
Priority will be given to applicants who best meet the following criteria with supporting documentation:
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident;
- Currently enrolled as a Grade 12 student at a public or independent school in BC;
- Completed a Modern Language course at the Grade 11 or 12 level in BC;
- Current secondary school transcript provided; and
- Evidence of registration in a Modern Language course in a post-secondary institution.
Please submit your application and completed forms to email@example.com by May 1st to be considered for this year’s award!