The BC Teachers’ Federation (BCTF) is seeking 10 secondary school teachers to participate in a one-day session on graduation requirements. The Ministry has been working on the “Proposed Directions for Graduation,” and the BCTF is in the process of preparing a brief to present to the Minister on “Graduation Requirements.” This session will inform and shape the final submission to the Minister.
Date: February 18, 2016
Location: BCTF building, 100-500 West 6th Avenue, Vancouver, BC, V5Z 4P2
- active BCTF member
- experience at teaching Grades 8–12
- knowledge of current graduation requirements
- representation from cross-section of curricula areas
- secondary school support specialists/teachers are encouraged to apply
- balance of diversity—gender, regional representation, etc., will be sought.
Deadline: Thursday, February 4, 2016, at 5:00 p.m.
To apply: complete the BCTF’s Issue Session: Graduation Requirement Review CV form
and fax to 604-871-2286 or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct enquiries to Jinny Sims, email@example.com, 604-871-1849, or 1-800-663-9163, local 1849